Thursday, February 12, 2009

Celebrating Love...

On "Love Day" (Feb 14, 2009), my hubby and I will celebrate our 10th year anniversary. Tonight, we set out on our 21-HOUR drive with our daughter who will no doubt let us know exactly how she feels about being stuck in a vehicle for that length of time the whole way there...she's already questioning why we are not flying in a plane as always. Thank heavens for Katherine Rose and modern electronic devices.

Anyway, it's FLORIDA or bust !!! I must make a secret confession: I have ulterior motives for choosing FL as our holiday destination...the Daytona 500 is on Sunday so I'm killing 2 birds with one stone. I know, real romantic, right?

Well, here's to love and happiness (and road trips).

*Tarrus Riley: She's Royal

2 comments:

Operaton You said...

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary! I know you and your family will have fun on your road trip because half the fun of a road trip is preparing to go. Have fun at Daytona 500!

P.S. You have such great songs and videos to share and I love it. We are all queens!

Anonymous said...

Dang, I miss road trips with my hubby. They were the best and it was so daring. I use to always wonder if we will make it. Or if something wild would happen. Hee hee it still brings chills. Loved it.