Monday, March 16, 2009

Inspirational Monday...

Monday. The day most of us return to work - often begrudgingly. Operation You blog has launched Inspirational Monday. So, hop on over to www.operationyou.blogspot.com and leave your links of what inspires you.

My inspiration? Spending time with my family and exploring nature. I kept staring at the ice formations on the other side of the river bank. My brains were twisted trying to imagine how they were formed. Then, my daughter pulled this root from the water and said "Mommy look".

5 comments:

Operaton You said...

What a beautiful photo to remind us that Monday is just another day of this beautiful creation of ours. I'm inspired to get through the day!

Operaton You said...

Thanks for bringing calmness to me via your photos. I'm inspired...period!

christina said...

Now this is cool! I'm telling you, kids will do it to you. My son brought me a deceased, squirrel, on the end of a stick and wow, was that interesting. This is much cooler. Thank baby girl for me. : )
xo

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise, it looks like a bell, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing ....
Kath

Anonymous said...

That’s beautiful.

G.