Sunday, May 17, 2009

Inspirational Monday: to new friendships...














I'm off to the U.K. !!!

Okay, perhaps only vicariously...but that still counts right? I have been invited as a guest over at sunnydaytodaymama to celebrate Inspirational Monday.

I would greatly appreciate if you also came along with me for the visit. Thanks so much. I look forward to seeing you at sunnydaytodaymama.

*A celebration of Inspirational Monday would not be possible without the creative spirit of my treasured SisterFriend vchelle over at Operation You. She invented Inspirational Monday as a way to start off the work week with something uplifting. Everyone is invited to participate by leaving their comments and/or links of inspiration over at Operation You.

9 comments:

Operaton You said...

Visited you over a Sunnydatodaymama and always love going on your virtual adventures. But, I just had to stop by my Necessary Room! It was a necessity! LOL!

Gayle said...

Oh, how exciting! I'll stop by and visit you both in the U.K.!

christina said...

This photo is amazing! I adore it! You and that lovely camera are getting on just fine. Off to visit the U.K.
: )

Katie in MA said...

Something inspiring, something inspiring... I actually got up this morning and worked out. On a Monday morning. Seriously! Go me!

Wanda said...

See you on the other side of the pond....

Unknown said...

How fun! Wouldn't it be great if we could just pop over so easily. :)

sunnymama said...

Se'Lah, thanks for coming all the way to visit us in the UK today! We so enjoyed having you :) The pictures from your nature walk were delightful and I was as always inspired by your adventures. We hope you will be visiting again soon :)

sunnymama said...

Oh, and Happy Inspirational Monday :)

ELK said...

oh i missed it and here it is tuesday...oh well your image is lovely and the memories vivid !