Wednesday, June 24, 2009

cheers...


I am so extremely grateful for all who enter the doors of my necessary room. We've got a really nice vibe going here. Can you feel it? Without you, it would not be possible. Thanks for not only visiting, but also for taking the time to leave such wonderfully touching comments.

I wanted to take this opportunity to recognise a few bloggers (in no particular order):

*A friend in need is a friend indeed. Today my spirit moved me to do a guest post for my dear sisterfriend, vchelle over at Operation You, to let her know i love you friend. Won't you please join me there?

*Christina of Soul Aperture, I've got nothin' but love for ya, my true soul sistah. You have shown me an added dimension to the simple things in life.

*A special "Thank You" to Gayle over at Planet M Files for the Sisterhood Award you recently awarded me. Please know that I truly appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart.

*And to my wild thing, Cam, over at Journey Wildly, you make my heart skip a beat. I'm honoured to serve as the Official Spiritual Advisor of Journey Wildly. Life is good.

*Thanks to Wanda over at What Would Wanda Do? You are simply awesome. Thanks for all you do.

*To the Souers du Jour, you know i treasure you.

*And to ELK over at red or gray, you make me smile, each and every visit. Thanks for always brightening my day.

*To Relyn over at Come Sit By My Fire, I can never thank you enough for the generosity you've shown me. The field of education is blessed to have you. Thanks!

*Also, thanks to Hello Sweet World for the wonderful care package I received this week. Giveaways are fun to win, but especially from you. A sweet, sweet, thank you.

*I simply cannot leave without acknowledging those who have joined me in posting for Conscious Friday: Operation You; Authentically Unique; and sunnydaytodaymama. It is always a blessing to lift up my conscience. Everyone is invited to participate in Conscious Friday so please feel free to join us.

There are so many more I'd like to thank but I really gotta go to bed. Thanks to all of you (including my non-blogging friends and loved ones)!!!

One Love.
(to be continued...)

14 comments:

christina said...

Aww... thank you so much, love. You got my tears flowing!
Don't cha know how easy it is, to be one here?! ; )

Sleep tight, my friend.
xo

Margie said...

Back at ya. It is truly something. To be friends just like that

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, my sweet friend. That's what friends are for. Yes?

Wanda said...

Thanks, darlin'. So glad you are back.

Tracy said...

Sweetest post... The circle friendship is one of life's greatest blessings. Happy Days :o)

Unknown said...

Beautiful lily! So many great blogs! I know a few of them. :)

Gayle said...

Awww, thank you! Se'Lah, you are a very special person and I love to visit you each day!

Anonymous said...

Awww...That is such a heartwarming post! Thanks so much for the shout-out...hehe. I'm so glad you loved your package. **hugs**

kath said...

Aw wonderful - thank you.

Operaton You said...

You are helping me come back to life...(smile)!

Operaton You said...

p.s. you are getting dangerous with Niki! love you!

Darcel said...

What a sweet post. Thank you so much :)

sunnymama said...

Se'Lah you are so sweet! Thank you for your words, and for Conscious Friday which I enjoy participating in. My Conscious Friday post will be late this week but hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow :)

Toni said...

Lots of links to check out! Once I get caught up on my regulars, though! I'm so behind!!! Your capture of the lily is gorgeous. Mine are in bloom, too, but I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet.