Friday, August 28, 2009

EXTRA! EXTRA! - the "gift of jewels" project...





















To all participants in the "gift of jewels" project:

please note that a personal email has now been sent to you with the mailing address of your intended recipient. feel free to leave a comment on this post to verify receipt. if you have not received it, please notify me at necessaryroom@gmail.com.

remember, no one else knows who's sending their "gift of jewels" so don't spill the beans ;)

all "gift of jewels" should be mailed by September 11, 2009, the Ethiopian New Year.

let the celebration begin...

one love.

12 comments:

An Open Heart said...

I got mine! Yippeeeee, I'm soooo excited!

;o)
S

Tracey said...

Got the notice! This is like a huge gift exchange ;-)

cherie said...

great! sent you an email, but please ignore it! haha! i am so excited!

Darcel said...

This is going to be so much fun!

Tracy said...

Just got it...tee-hee! I am so excited... I can't wait to make some pretty love to send! Thank you for the fun of this, Se-Lah! :o) ((HUGS))

Operaton You said...

I'm celebrating! I'm celebrating! I can't wait to see and hear all about this incredible peace and love shared all around this world!

You are such a jewel yourself to do this and I'm thankful that creativity shines through you! You are indeed an example of allowing God's Presence to shine through!

Operaton You said...

P.S. I left you a message a OY.

sunnymama said...

I got mine :)

Gayle said...

I got it!

Your jewel photo today is beautiful!

Connie said...

I received mine. Thanks again for hosting this wonderful project...I am delighted to be a part :)
Peace & Love

Cwybrow said...

Thank you!!!!

Shell said...

Yes I got mine.