Wednesday, September 16, 2009

an apache blessing...














Just when I thought my day couldn't get any better...

I received an apache blessing in the form of this mug in the post, courtesy of the beautiful Empress Christina from Soul Aperture. Instantly, I imagined snorkeling in the warm turquoise waters of Caribbean Sea. Coral reefs and angel fish surrounding me. Ooooh, the tropics. Yeah, she took me there. Home. I needed that.

So, what's a girl to do? Well, this Caribbean Queen quickly rustled up a cup of bush tea, topped off with a special, loving sprinkle of old town spiced sugar. And let's not forget to grab some "bun and cheese" to make this 'back-home' experience complete.

a most humble, thank you Christina. i love you!

happy, happy tears...

10 comments:

christina said...

palms to the sky
waters of home run deep
tummy may be empty
rock may be pillow
everything will be fine
as long as you by me side

you are love~

iasa said...

What a wonderful surprise for you.

Operaton You said...

Absolutely divine!!! Beautiful and peaceful! You so deservve this and more! Happy, happy tears with you my sistahfriend!!

Love you!

Gayle said...

That is a lovely gift from a sweet friend!

Tracy said...

What a sweet gift from Christina...beautiful words, beautiful & useful too--I like that. :o) Happy Day, Se'Lah ((HUGS))

sunnymama said...

What a wonderful gift! I love the mug. :)

kath said...

That Christina, she's the best - just like you!
xo

Wanda said...

Beautiful. I could stand a trip to the tropics, too.

Shell said...

A beautiful surprise for you.

Sherry said...

What an inspiring and spiritual gift you received! And every time you sip your bush tea you will think of Christina! I love the blessing as well!