Saturday, January 23, 2010

spreading da love...

*i am please to introduce to you, my younger sister, MiSspOetiCk. no matter what troubles arise in my life, she has uncanny ability to lift my spirits through her poetry. i thank her for finally giving me permission to share her blog, Just Me, with all of you. love you sis.

*i also wanted to share that my heartical sistrens, Margie and Kath, are collaborators in a new blog, Vision and Verb, along with some other familiar faces. hi Toni. i think you will all enjoy visiting this great spot.

*did you hear that my darling Tracy of Pink Purl has created a new foodie blog named Savour? as if we needed more reasons to love her. ;)

*a big shout out to my friend Darcel who expanded The Mahogany Way to include a place for mothers of colour to discuss natural living.

*i'd like to send my deepest condolences to my girl Wanda over at What Would Wanda Do?, having recently loss her dad. won't you stop by and let her know we care. lots of love Wanda!

*thankful for the simple things in life? please join Empress Christina over at Soul Aperture in sharing wonderful expressions of gratitude on Wednesday, January 27, 2010. for each blog that joins in, her family will donate $1.00 to doctors without borders to help the people of haiti. hope to see you all there.

*give thanks to all of you who have given so graciously of yourselves in so many ways to support haiti. it really is encouraging and uplifting to witness the sharing of love and generosity on such a global scale. speaking of love, did you happen to see honorary knight Bono and my boy Wyclef rock out at the hope for haiti global telethon last night? let's keep the love and the good vibes flowing.




one love.

11 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Selah, your sister sounds like a love. I will have to check out some of these blogs, I will be doing the simple things Wednesday with Christina. Have a great rest of the weekend, thanks for the great video.

Sherry said...

Love the sharing that is going on here today my beautiful soul friend. ♥ Off to check out all your links...I'll see you Wednesday for Christina's fete of simple things ♥

Sherry said...

Thank you so much for sharing your sister's blog -- her writing is beautiful and I'm already a follower!!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out these blogs now that i have a moment to check in to my bloggy buddies. And love the new header!

Toni said...

Your sister's writing is beautiful, Se'Lah. Thanks for sharing it with us. Thanks for the reminder about the simple things - I've made myself a note so that I don't forget this time!

Thanks, too, for the shout out for Vision and Verb. The response that we have received so far is very exciting and just a bit overwhelming, too. =)

Wanda said...

Thanks for the love, my friend. You are the best.

margie said...

thank you for mentioning vision and verb!! now will that younger sister know who i am?

Darcel said...

Thanks so much for the Shout out :)
That was very sweet of you.
Looking forward to reading the other blogs you've listed.

Unknown said...

SO many great blogs to check out! I've been to a couple of them before, repeatedly, but a few are new too. :)

Tracy said...

Se'Lah, what a sweetheart you are! Thank you or the mention here.. I just love good food and serving uo some love...so all are welcome! Thank so much...:o) ((LOVE & HUGS))

Operaton You said...

I saw the concert and it was excellent! You sure spreaded the love! So many wonderful things going on in blogland!