Monday, March 29, 2010

flying your way...

rayfamily of tilting at windmills was randomly selected to receive one of my hand-made prayer flags. please send me your mailing address and i'll be happy to send it your way. i do hope you will enjoy this small expression of love.

hope everyone is having a lovely monday. just here. listening to the soothing sound of raindrops pinging against my window pane. think i'll go snuggle up in my warm bed, right after i pray for all those who can't. blessings.

happy passover to my soeur du jour, Margie, and to all those who celebrate.

one love.

9 comments:

Wanda said...

Indeed, happy Passover to all.

rayfamily said...

Thank you so much! I look forward to receiving it!

Relyn Lawson said...

Lucky rayfamily! You are so generous, my friend.

Marilyn Miller said...

Prayer flags won, rain falling, and snuggle up in your warm bed is delightful. Sending love.

ELK said...

a beautiful moment here ..blessings friend

Angie Muresan said...

That is such a beautiful gesture, Se'lah, to pray for those who can't.

Kim Mailhot said...

Prayer...so good.

Joining you in it and in that one big love.

Operaton You said...

Beautiful!!!

kath said...

she is going to love it ... I know I "one love" mine!