Sunday, February 13, 2011

prayer + meditation...

from the depths of my very soul,
i pray for peace and love to reign supreme
throughout this beautiful universe.

oh Jah, please shield the innocents
who raise their voices against injustice,
only to be entrapped by the snares
of those who shun righteousness,

as i retreat in deep prayer and meditation
i would like to offer one of you
a set of authentic Tibetan prayer flags
as part of a special "one love" gift set.

*to be eligible for this giveaway, please leave a comment on this post on or before February 20, 2011.  feel free to share your prayer for the world.

*to enter another exciting giveaway, please click here.

*CONGRATULATIONS to BUJU BANTON on winning the Grammy for Best Reggae Album - Before the Dawn.  Sending positive vibes your way as you step out on the battlefield once again.  May truth pave your path towards freedom.  one love.

Update:  Congrats to Wanda for winning the "one love" gift set.  Thanks to all for your loving support.

14 comments:

VM Sehy Photography said...

Cool! I like your prayer and hope it gets answered. I would pray for the world to heal and for the troubled to find peace.

Wanda said...

I pray that we grow into unity and oneness--that we make the choices today that will lead to peace and connectedness taking us into the new manifestation of consciousness.

One Love.

Anyes said...

You are such a treasure, Se'Lah, joining you in your prayers from afar.

Tracy said...

Praying with you, Se'Lah! May all be well, and all manner of things be well and love be the guiding light for all. :o) Thank you so much for this fun impromptu giveaway--you are the sweetest! Love you lots, dear friend ((BIG HUGS))

Corinne Rodrigues said...

What a lovely idea dear friend. I pray that the world be guided by love and the common good...May our prayers and the deep cries of people for freedom and justice be answered.

christina said...

how beautiful!
xo

Gayle at Planet M Files said...

Your prayer is written so beautifully, I will join you in it.

Thinking of you.

Marilyn Miller said...

Lovely prayer and prayer flag would be so special coming from you.

Elizabeth Halt said...

I pray that each moment unfolds for our collective highest and greatest good.

Tracey said...

Can't have too many prayer flags :-)!! And continue prayers for Buju. One love.

Gail said...

HI Se'Lah-

I love the loving energy you share and promote, world wide :-) I pray th\hat as we go about our daily lives that we always remember that being loving is better than being right.
Love Gail
peace.....

Anonymous said...

I like your prayer too. I am often so overwelmed by all the things I want to pray about that I say small prayers throughout the day and then come bedtime, I just say the prayer "thank you". Not always, but that is my way sometimes.

Much love to you dear Se'Lah.

Sharon

Chris said...

You have a wonderful, soulful, compassionate and unique way with words! Simply beautiful!

Operaton You said...

Ok.. I can't believe I missed out...But congrats to Wanda! She so deserve it!