Saturday, April 28, 2012

giving thanks for sister-friends, like you...


I saw these prayer flags hanging on the wall in the yurt at the wellness center.  I was so touched in that moment, I couldn't help but snap a pic of them so that I could take them with me wherever I go.  (exhale).  

I can not adequately thank all of you who have given me so much loving support over the last 3 1/2 years but especially during these last few months.  Having such wonderful sister-friends have been indispensable to my healing journey.  You certainly learn a lot about those who surround you when challenges arise.  No more empty wells for me...bring forth the ever-flowing spring of love and goodness.  So I wanted to take this opportunity to simply say, THANK YOU!!!!  My heart has been forever touched.

one love.

7 comments:

Anyes said...

You are always in my prayers and I miss you much. Thinking of you lots xo

Relyn Lawson said...

I am thinking of you, friend. And sending you love.

A Box of Chocolates said...

loving you
Kim
xo

Lyn said...

Se'lah, you are a special, caring woman and I also draw on the strength of my sisters... Sending you much love.

Chris O said...

The world is in dire need of people like you Se'Lah. You have a kind and caring heart. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Tracy said...

BEAUTIFUL flags! And joining in that "ever-flowing spring of love". :o) t's lovely to catch up with you after being away for some days ((BIG HUGS))

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hi Se'lah, Your card arrived and brought me to tears. Thank you so much, although it wasn't necessary, it was so sweet of you.

This has been an interesting journey for you. I take my hat off to you for your strength and grace through it all.

Keep up the great job.
xoxox jj