Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love you all the way to God's house...



















Last night, I laid in bed with my daughter who was doing her all to avoid falling asleep. To expedite the process, I started to play one of our little imagination games.

She asked, "Mommy, how much do you love me? Longer than my arms?" (as she stretched them out as far as she could reach)

I answered, "I love you to the moon".

She then replied,"I love you all the way to God's house".

How can I top that? ;-) I love that little girl.

3 comments:

Operaton You said...

I, too, love you all the way to God's house.. Nothing can top that love. That came from her "knowing." I absolutely love that photo. The photo reflects her words!

Anonymous said...

Indeed! What a beautiful story. I play that game with my 4 1/2 year old. She likes to say that she loves me 20-20...and she's so tickled by her "big" number that I don't have the heart to top it. What fun it is being a mom sometimes!

Happy Love Thursday!

Anonymous said...

"Out of the mouths of babes...." Sweet story and image.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.