Thursday, September 3, 2009

Conscious Friday: survivors...

i was there for her when she was diagnosed
i cried in secret, but i prayed and prayed.

i was there when she had her surgery
removing her organs in the fight of her life

i was there when she went through radiation
hoping and praying that she would be okay

i was there when she got the "all clear"
and we joyfully accepted the new *normal*

but as fate would have it
you have returned. i continue to pray.


*Please pray for my friend BJ who continues to survive.

Have a Conscious Friday and a divine weekend!

*Damian Marley: We're Gonna Make It


*Bob Marley and The Wailers: Survivors

10 comments:

Sherry said...

Praying for BJ -- I know this disease (too well). I love that you said BJ is still surviving...that is the essence and the spirit Se'lah...surviving with hope, courage and strength. Many prayers going up ♥

iasa said...

Sending lots of positive vibes for BJ. She has great strength.

Tracy said...

Praying for your friend BJ, Se'Lah...may she find peace as she keeps on surviving and thriving. :o) Great, inspirational tunes today--thank you! Have a good weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

Wanda said...

Jah...

Bless my friend and her friend.

Amen.

PixieDust said...

Absolutely in my prayers and thoughts, as are you...

love to you and your friend,
(((hugs))),
me

christina said...

sending b.j. all the love and prayers she can hold. i am thinking of her.

sunnymama said...

Sending my very best wishes to your friend BJ xx

Thanks for calling by at my One Day (Conscious Friday) post just now :)

Operaton You said...

I pray for her strength and her courage to face "it" head on and conquer it!!! Our Creator is soooo powerful! And "that" Presence is within her!!!

Thank you for remindng me to stay looking on the positive side of life! Love the music!

Operaton You said...

P.S. I'm sooo sorry I missed posting Conscious Friday!!! I tried, I tried...

Gayle said...

I am sending my prayers for BJ.