Sunday, September 6, 2009

Inspirational Monday: where i live...













win or lose. red sox nation baby!
it's that time of year again when
spirits are amp'd up with eager
anticipation that the home team
will be in the october playoffs.

but for me, it's countdown to the
beginning of the NASCAR chase
championship series. oh yeah,
smoke will be in town shortly.
waiting, watching paint dry.

oh wait, lest i forget so soon
BONO is not too far behind
on U2's 360 tour. exhaling.
we'll be in the same room.
breathe, se'lah, breathe.

*for more, won't you come with me to lens.us.together

*Inspirational Monday is hosted by vchelle over at Operation You.

4 comments:

Gayle said...

You're going to see U2?! How totally cool! A bunch of my 11 year old son's friends called him Bono in school last year and the year before. They say he looks like him. Huh? heehee!

Operaton You said...

Hi my sweet sister!!! NASCAR and U2 all in the same post, you must been busting at the seams!!! LOL!! I miss you! I need to hear your voice today!!! I love you with all that I am!

Dori said...

Oh yeah! I really want to see U2 one of these days. I hope you have a fabulous time when you see them...how cool! :-)

sunnymama said...

How fun! :)