Wednesday, August 11, 2010

to friendship + love...


I cannot find the words to describe the feeling I get when an envelope full of love arrives at my doorstep. I'm swooning at the thought that I can share that feeling with one of you!!!! (exhale).

Rumour has it that the Queen's royal carriage, carrying the most precious *gift of jewels*, will soon arrive at the station, and then we get to sprinkle the jewels all over the world. I am sooooo excited!  I am beside myself over here...how about you?

Sparkling, shiny jewels will be sprinkled from:

Australia
Belgium
Canada
Denmark
England

Germany
Maldives
Norway
Portugal

Puerto Rico
South Africa,
United Kingdom, and
the USA.


give thanks.  one love.

13 comments:

Meredith said...

The Queen deserves no less. :)

Lyn said...

Can't wait my friend to spread - and feel the love. : )

Kim Mailhot said...

Yay ! One Big Love is growing...
Hugs to you, Lovely Se'lah !

Birdie said...

very exciting!!! one love!!

Baracka said...

im very excited.... it stir my heart to know that there are so much love out there... one love...

god bless you se'lah.

Kass said...

You are a great disciple of such love.

kath said...

xo
can't wait

graceonline said...

Even though I'm not participating, I am blessed by the joy you express anticipating this gift of love. May your blessings multiply.

Kate said...

I’ve been keeping up to date with your site, but just don’t always have time to comment (sorry). Just thought I’d say hello again so you know I’m here!

SE'LAH... said...

Hi Kate. come on in anytime. ;)

are you all feeling the love up in here? i'm bursting at the seams.

one love.

Operaton You said...

I can feel your excitement and everyone's desire to share one love! We are all connected to the greater ONE and I'm so grateful to be a part of it all! GOJ is an amazing avenue to see beauty everywhere at the same time!

God Whispers said...

Blessings to you and yours dear one.

Tracy said...

Have I told you how excited I am about this?! ;o) LOVE to you, sweet friend... Happy Weekend ((BIG HUGS))