Saturday, February 7, 2009

Watching paint dry...

Usually, I can sit and enjoy every minute of my Saturday afternoon and hope it never ends. Today, however, is the Budweiser Shootout which marks the beginning of the 2009 NASCAR season. I am foaming at the mouth waiting for 8:00 pm. Here's to "Saturday Nights under the lights" with hot, athletic men driving around in fast cars at ridiculous speeds with loud engines roaring. Drive it like you stole it baby. I'm still hoping that one day soon, my bad-boy "Smoke" (aka Tony Stewart) will take me for a spin. If not, I will surely settle for any of my other boy toys. They've had about three months to work out and get ready for their debut this week. I can hardly wait to check out their talents. Tick, tock, tick....

Hey, we all have our vices. At least my husband knows about mine. ;-)

2 comments:

Operaton You said...

You are so funny! It's exciting to see you excited about NASCAR season. I don't know much about NASCAR but I can tell you that I love the driving suits they wear. Sexy, they are...

Anonymous said...

You haven’t changed a bit with that.