Saturday, January 30, 2010

final boarding call...

spices,
gold,
and precious stones.

Makeda, Queen of Sheba arrived in Jerusalem to counsel with the great king Solomon, bearing gifts of spices, gold and precious stones. it will soon be our turn to present the *gift of jewels* to a randomly selected person somewhere in this world, in the form of a personalised greeting card.

words of love,
inscribed on paper,
just for you.

i am humbled by your incredible response to the *gift of jewels* pen pal project. thanks so much. i feel the love. i don't know about you, but i am just itching to find out who i am going to get. are you? i do know one thing for sure though. jewels will be travelling to you from one of these countries.

Australia
Austria
Brazil
Canada
Denmark
Maldives
Norway
Portugal
South Africa
United Kingdom
United States of America.

* i just love the positive vibes we've got going here. if you would like to participate in the *gift of jewels* project, please click here. registration ends today, january 30, 2010.

*to see who else is playing along, click here. if you already signed up and haven't sent me your mailing address, please remember to do so today (necessaryroom@gmail.com). one love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to find out mine :) Oh, and there's an award for you at my bloggy blog. hehe.

Angie Muresan said...

Wow! That is so cool! Sad that I didn't find out sooner, though, so I could participate as well.

Gayle at Planet M Files said...

I'm so excited to find out who I'll be sending to!

This image is so precious!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Sooooo amazing! I can't wait! Thank YOU for hosting this wonderful gift of love!

Blessings,
Robin

Operaton You said...

Just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do! Whatever it is, I know that I am lead by the Spirit of God!