Thursday, September 13, 2012

simple things...


feeling the love of my family and de idren, 
cuddling up with my beautiful princess. 
a deep belly laugh. sunlight softly kissing my face.
waves playfully tickling my toes along sandy shores 
listening to raindrops, pinging on a hot tin roof
as my hips sway to their natural, rhythmic song.
mmmmm...sooo sweet...

the subtle scent of a man, oops, i mean, perfume of flowers.
where, oh where, is my mind wandering off to? 
(exhale) ... back to,
chasing butterflies; catching fireflies in a jar.
watching the sun set behind the Caribbean horizon
as the full moon rises in the warm night sky.
holding a firm meditation. praising JAH!
simple things that satisfy my soul...


*special thanks to my heartical sistren, Empress Christina of Soul Aperture, for starting this therapeutic tradition of listing the "simple things" that make your heart sing.  one love.  always

6 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVELY to see you back here, friend! And the simple things always make the heart sing! :o) ((LOVE & HUGS))

Chris O said...

Gorgeous photo Se'Lah!!! Love your gratitude!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Great to see you filled with such happy thought. Christina's "simple things" always make me smile. So do yours.
xoxo jj

Marilyn Miller said...

lovely simple things, dear one!

ZielonaMila said...

Wonderful flower, fantastic colours. I am greeting

Jelly Gamat Luxor said...

share motivational words buddy
Be proud of yourself, Although there are not Liked. Sometimes they hate because they can not be like you.
may be useful and Greetings: D, I wait a visit behind ya: D