Thursday, February 26, 2009

Conscious Friday: Mama Africa...

So, the shortest month of the year (Black History Month) is over and we are headed to March with its occasional signs of Spring. Today was 63 degrees here and guess what -- snow is on the way tonight. Typical New England weather but it is completely indicative of how 2009 has been so far. The rollercoaster ride continues.

Anyhow, giving thanks for every day of life. I've got a chilled bottle of wine and some cheese. I've got my health and my family. So, I'm settling in for a nice, quiet weekend. Please enjoy Conscious Friday and the rest of your weekend.

One Love, Se'Lah


*Midnite: Mama Africa


*Akon (featuring 50 Cent): Mama Africa


*Peter Tosh: Mama Africa

1 comment:

Operaton You said...

I'm so sorry that I missed posting my comment on "Conscious Friday." I don't know what I would have posted but I know that I'm conscious of being conscious - to be open to love - to be open to abundance - to be open to change. Mama Africa, what a beautiful continent that is so enrich with so much life.