Friday, January 14, 2011

a moment of togetherness...

I am elated to share that as of today, we are scheduled to send out 65 greeting cards filled with love from Selah's Angels.  It has been such an amazing experience to connect with all of you as we collectively perform another random act of kindness (forget.me.not).  Words can not describe the impact your kind words of inspiration has on our sisters in need.  melts my heart...  thank you all, so very much.

~ ~ ~

and as if i needed something else to amp me up...

this Sunday, January 16, 2011, a dream come true!!!
Buju Banton & friends, Live on stage in Miami.  And because Buju is so mindful of the global support he has received in his time of need, the Before the Dawn concert will be broadcasted online (pay per view) so that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy this historical moment of togetherness.  whoo hoo!!!  getting me dreads all twisted up in a bunch ;)



have a conscious friday and a divine long weekend.
happy MLK day.  one love. togetherness.

9 comments:

Anyes said...

You are so filled with love that it is easy for us to follow your lead and be part of Se'Lah's Angels.
Can we have a photograph of your dreads twisted in a bunch? ;-)
Pretty pleeeze?

Operaton You said...

The song is so refreshing...I, too, would like to see your dreads twisted in a bunch!!!

Cool song!! Love it!

Marilyn Miller said...

I hope your weekend was amazing and happy MLK day tomorrow!

Tracy said...

65 CARDS...HOORAY! You can always count on your Angels. LOVE the song! Count me in on wanting to see those dreads of yours! ;o) ((LOVE & HUGS))

Lisa Johnson said...

Happy MLK Day! And congratulations on the cards. 65 smiling faces when they receive these. Wow, that's great! ; )

Birdie said...

oh no! we are the 18th so I missed to see your dreads up ... :-) hope you had a wonderful time :-) hugs!

Gill said...

I'd just like to see a photo of your dreads, period.
Love the Buju...great sound!!!

Darcel said...

Stopping in to say hello. Sorry I missed this round.

margie said...

my dreads were bunched up too. xoxo